Smart Housing and public announcements via VoIP
On this page we have assembled some examples of things that are possible with AskoziaPBX besides pure IP telephony.
IP On-bord Announcement System for vessels
Many products of Siedle have been developed as door-opening systems, but can also be used as an amplifier for speaker or public announcement systems (PA). Just create a SIP-account for this system within AskoziaPBX and it can be called from every internal phone. The device answers the call automatically and announces whatever you are saying. When using the Call Flow Editor you can also set a password for the PA system to prevent unauthorized usage.
SIP Public Announcement System for buildings
The SNOM PA1 is an example for a VoIP announcement system. The device is configured like any IP phone. Via a call flow, the PA1 will play audio files via button press on your IP phone. When using an IVR voice menu on top of that, it’s possible to announce different messages depending on the situation.
Smart Housing with an IP PBX
The Teracom TCW181B-CM is a SIP based relay module. It can be configured like an internal extension and can be controlled by a call flow. Using the Action URL module, commands can be send to the device and relays can be open or closed. This way, different electronic devices (e.g. a light switch or a coffeemaker) can be controlled. This way even the morning coffee can be prepared directly out of bed, by using your phone!
Common Questions about IP Phone Systems, PBX and VoIP
- Best practices for secure VoIP telephony
- Connect multiple PBXs and IP phone systems
- Firewall for VoIP PBX
- High Availability for IP Phone Systems
- How can I save energy with Green VoIP and my IP PBX?
- How to do call recording with your IP PBX
- Inhouse vs. Hosted PBX
- IP Door Intercom Systems
- IP PBX for Agencies
- medical office pbx
- PBX for Law Firms
- Reasons to switch to an IP PBX phone system
- Smart Housing and public announcements via VoIP
- VoIP Telephony Glossary
- What analog interface cards are supported by AskoziaPBX?
- What are SIP or VoIP phones?
- What do FXS and FXO mean?
- What is a PBX Phone System?
- What is a softphone?
- What is a voicemail system?
- What is an IP PBX?
- What is BLF?
- What is Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)?
- What is Hot Desking?
- What is PRI?
- What is SIP Trunking?
- What is SIP?
- What is SIPS and SRTP?
- What is Unified Communications?
- What is VPN?
- What ISDN interface cards are supported by AskoziaPBX?
- Which SIP Status Codes do exist?
- Why is Askozia the easiest phone system?
- Why should you use Askozia PBX?