How Green IT affects your IP phone system
Green IT refers to the practice of ecologically sustainable computing. By founding IT design and operation on a more environmentally-friendly way of thinking, negative impacts on the environment are to be reduced. One of the aims behind Green IT, and in parallel a benefit for your business, is to maximize energy-efficiency during the product’s lifetime. Other components of Green IT include the redesign of data centers, as well as virtualisation on low-energy consuming hardware, Green Networking and Cloud Computing.
Green IT and sustainability reduce environmental pollution, and can favour your budget at the same time. The Askozia PBX is designed according to Green IT and VoIP, requiring less hardware and only low energy consumption. Depending on the chosen appliance to run your PBX on, the average consumption is only 6-18 watts. Mini PCs are based on low-energy-consuming embedded hardware, minimal heat development and passive cooling furthermore lead to zero noise emission.
Save the Environment and Your Money with a Mini PC
Common Questions about IP Phone Systems, PBX and VoIP
- Best practices for secure VoIP telephony
- Connect multiple PBXs and IP phone systems
- Firewall for VoIP PBX
- High Availability for IP Phone Systems
- How can I save energy with Green VoIP and my IP PBX?
- How to do call recording with your IP PBX
- Inhouse vs. Hosted PBX
- IP Door Intercom Systems
- IP PBX for Agencies
- medical office pbx
- PBX for Law Firms
- Reasons to switch to an IP PBX phone system
- Smart Housing and public announcements via VoIP
- VoIP Telephony Glossary
- What analog interface cards are supported by AskoziaPBX?
- What are SIP or VoIP phones?
- What do FXS and FXO mean?
- What is a PBX Phone System?
- What is a softphone?
- What is a voicemail system?
- What is an IP PBX?
- What is BLF?
- What is Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)?
- What is Hot Desking?
- What is PRI?
- What is SIP Trunking?
- What is SIP?
- What is SIPS and SRTP?
- What is Unified Communications?
- What is VPN?
- What ISDN interface cards are supported by AskoziaPBX?
- Which SIP Status Codes do exist?
- Why is Askozia the easiest phone system?
- Why should you use Askozia PBX?