What Makes Askozia the Easiest Phone System?
AskoziaPBX is an innovative IP PBX phone system with a wide-ranging functionality for an incredible pricing that was specifically designed for the needs of small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs). The intuitive web interface allows you to easily set up and manage the whole system. Askozia provides professional telephony utilizing all modern communication technologies. Furthermore, it comes without any hidden costs or license fees per phone, user or channel.
Future-Proof thanks to Scalability and Flexibility
AskoziaPBX offers all basic telephony functions. You can choose your phones freely. Open standards and additional modules guarantee a scalable and future-proof investment. Optional software modules can be activated with license keys to extend the PBX with additional functions and match your needs. The most popular add-on is our Call Flow Editor, which enables you to create call flows via drag-and-drop. Even complex interactive functions can be implemented easily, such as custom IVR menus (press 1 for …) and ACD call queues. This way, the Call Flow Editor perfectly synchronizes the PBX with your business processes.
Deploy via Appliance or Virtualize
Askozia supports both hosted and in-house scenarios, and can be easily integrated as a software PBX into virtual environments such as VMware or Hyper-V. Alternatively, you can run your PBX on a low cost appliance such as Intel NUC, Shuttle, Zotac Zbox or Gigabyte. No matter where you decide to install your PBX, Askozia gives you full control of your PBX and free choice of your telephone provider.
Common Questions about IP Phone Systems, PBX and VoIP
- Best practices for secure VoIP telephony
- Connect multiple PBXs and IP phone systems
- Firewall for VoIP PBX
- High Availability for IP Phone Systems
- How can I save energy with Green VoIP and my IP PBX?
- How to do call recording with your IP PBX
- Inhouse vs. Hosted PBX
- IP Door Intercom Systems
- IP PBX for Agencies
- medical office pbx
- PBX for Law Firms
- Reasons to switch to an IP PBX phone system
- Smart Housing and public announcements via VoIP
- VoIP Telephony Glossary
- What analog interface cards are supported by AskoziaPBX?
- What are SIP or VoIP phones?
- What do FXS and FXO mean?
- What is a PBX Phone System?
- What is a softphone?
- What is a voicemail system?
- What is an IP PBX?
- What is BLF?
- What is Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)?
- What is Hot Desking?
- What is PRI?
- What is SIP Trunking?
- What is SIP?
- What is SIPS and SRTP?
- What is Unified Communications?
- What is VPN?
- What ISDN interface cards are supported by AskoziaPBX?
- Which SIP Status Codes do exist?
- Why is Askozia the easiest phone system?
- Why should you use Askozia PBX?