What analog interface cards are supported by AskoziaPBX?
AskoziaPBX supports the following analog interface cards.
OpenVox A1200P up to 12 analog ports
OpenVox A2410P: up to 24 analog ports
Digium TDM2400P/AEX2400: up to 24 analog ports (or similar)
Digium TDM800P/AEX800: up to 8 analog ports (or similar)
Digium TDM410P/AEX410: up to 4 analog ports (or similar)
Digium Hx8 Series: Up to 8 analog or BRI ports (or similar)
Digium TDM400P: up to 4 analog ports (or similar)
X100P, similar and clones. A simple single-port FXO card
Common Questions about IP Phone Systems, PBX and VoIP
- Best practices for secure VoIP telephony
- Connect multiple PBXs and IP phone systems
- Firewall for VoIP PBX
- High Availability for IP Phone Systems
- How can I save energy with Green VoIP and my IP PBX?
- How to do call recording with your IP PBX
- Inhouse vs. Hosted PBX
- IP Door Intercom Systems
- IP PBX for Agencies
- medical office pbx
- PBX for Law Firms
- Reasons to switch to an IP PBX phone system
- Smart Housing and public announcements via VoIP
- VoIP Telephony Glossary
- What analog interface cards are supported by AskoziaPBX?
- What are SIP or VoIP phones?
- What do FXS and FXO mean?
- What is a PBX Phone System?
- What is a softphone?
- What is a voicemail system?
- What is an IP PBX?
- What is BLF?
- What is Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)?
- What is Hot Desking?
- What is PRI?
- What is SIP Trunking?
- What is SIP?
- What is SIPS and SRTP?
- What is Unified Communications?
- What is VPN?
- What ISDN interface cards are supported by AskoziaPBX?
- Which SIP Status Codes do exist?
- Why is Askozia the easiest phone system?
- Why should you use Askozia PBX?