Reasons to switch to an IP PBX phone system
How much is an IP PBX telephone system?
IP phone systems cost only a tenth of your old phone system but have with twice the features. Additionally, many IP phone systems don’t limit the maximum number of phones or per user.
Which cables do I need?
No phone wiring – IP phones use your LAN or Internet connection.
Which special features does a PBX system bring?
Provide great customer service with IP PBX phone systems. IP PBX usually have more advanced features than traditional phone systems. Those include features like call queues, voicemail systems, email notifications and automatic attendants (voice menus).
Can I expand my IP phone system?
IP phone systems are scalable. Traditional phone systems only provide a certain number of (physical) telephony ports to connect phones to it. When your company grows, you’ll need to replace your phone system at some point to be able to connect more phones to it. IP phone systems don’t have this drawback, as IP phones connect to it via the network.
Do I need a special phone brand?
Free choice of IP phones. Most IP phone systems allow you to connect the IP phones of different manufacturers to it. This way you are not forced to buy expensive proprietary phones like you are with a traditional phone system.
Can I use third party software?
IP PBX phone system use open standards and interfaces which allow you to connect all kinds of third party software (e.g. CRM systems) to your IP phone system.
Is there a limit for complex scenarios?
IP phone systems are adjustable to complex scenarios. IP PBXs with Call Flow Editor give you the freedom to even allow the most complex scenarios. Askozia offers a Call Flow Editor for AskoziaPBX.
How much are the running costs?
Save money by using VoIP providers (e.g. SIP Trunking)
Is special Hardware needed?
IP phone systems are investment secure due to standard hardware. Most VoIP phone systems use standard PC hardware, which can easily be replaced or expanded. Some phone systems also support energy saving embedded hardware.
Common Questions about IP Phone Systems, PBX and VoIP
- Best practices for secure VoIP telephony
- Connect multiple PBXs and IP phone systems
- Firewall for VoIP PBX
- High Availability for IP Phone Systems
- How can I save energy with Green VoIP and my IP PBX?
- How to do call recording with your IP PBX
- Inhouse vs. Hosted PBX
- IP Door Intercom Systems
- IP PBX for Agencies
- medical office pbx
- PBX for Law Firms
- Reasons to switch to an IP PBX phone system
- Smart Housing and public announcements via VoIP
- VoIP Telephony Glossary
- What analog interface cards are supported by AskoziaPBX?
- What are SIP or VoIP phones?
- What do FXS and FXO mean?
- What is a PBX Phone System?
- What is a softphone?
- What is a voicemail system?
- What is an IP PBX?
- What is BLF?
- What is Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)?
- What is Hot Desking?
- What is PRI?
- What is SIP Trunking?
- What is SIP?
- What is SIPS and SRTP?
- What is Unified Communications?
- What is VPN?
- What ISDN interface cards are supported by AskoziaPBX?
- Which SIP Status Codes do exist?
- Why is Askozia the easiest phone system?
- Why should you use Askozia PBX?